[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at reedsmith.com
Mon Sep 29 20:10:40 UTC 2014

I would also support a Town Hall approach.  Some time devoted to updates (both from ICANN and others) makes sense, so that those who are not living in the IG space can get brought up to date.  At the same time, we need to take advantage of the time so that the more advance crowd can have a dialogue.  Taking all the time with a lowest-common-denominator type of briefing would be a pity.

Greg Shatan