[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Sep 29 21:47:55 UTC 2014

Bill

Good evening and thanks; just to note well aware of danger of "talking
heads"; we have all been there.  Idea is to have a free flowing debate
chaired by Rinalia Abdul Rahim.

From:  William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, September 29, 2014 3:36 PM
To:  Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Cc:  CCWG <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

Hi

Glad to see Nigel here and a request for community engagement in planning
this event.  I guess a meta-question is do we want to continue to do sort
³information sessions² in which the audience is updated on external
developments by serial talking heads or would some other format be
potentially more interesting?

I suspect a number of CCWG members might like to participate.  That includes
me, depending on what we¹re doing.  Having participated in the NMI launch
etc. and coordinated a lot with different groups around that process more
generally I might be able to come up with something useful to say.

Cheers

Bill