[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG AND ICANN 51

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:49:30 UTC 2014

Hi Nigel

I too prefer town hall to the panel of talking heads.  We could just wing it, or if you have already invited e.g. folks from WEF and Brazil, maybe we could have ‘resource persons’ the moderator could turn to on particular points.  I’d have thought you were particularly well placed to be master of ceremonies since you’re directly engaged in all this stuff, but Rinalia would be good too.

Wow, this community input thing really does work :-)

Bill