[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:21:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I would support the idea of postponing the call to the following week. Many
of us will be participating in the cyber conference in the Hague. I would
also suggest to add a point in the agenda with an assessment of the meeting.

Best!
Marília

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Renate DeWulf <renate.dewulf at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> The doodle poll has indicated that either Monday or Tuesday next week at
> 18:00 UTC would be best for those who took part in the poll.
>

> However, I have been told that there are a lot of important meetings next
> week and it has been suggested that the CCWG IG call be postponed to the
> week of April 20th.
>

> Please let the co-chairs know if postponing this call to the week after
> would ensure better participation.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Best,
>
> Renate
>

> *Renate De Wulf*
>
> Executive Assistant
>
> ICANN
>
> Rond Point Schuman 6,
>
> 1st floor
>
> B-1040 Brussels
>
> Belgium
>

> Telephone: +32 2 894 7411
>
> Mobile: +32 479 40 07 44
>
> Fax: +32 2 280 1221
>
> Skype: renate.dewulf
>
> Email: renate.dewulf at icann.org

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en