[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:56:32 UTC 2015

First, apologies for not completing the Doodle poll.  I would also support
moving the call.  Monday and Tuesday is a "high intensity" work period for
the CWG-IANA, with 6 (!) calls scheduled over 2 days.  The
CCWG-Accountability has at least one full call and one Working Party call
then, as well.  ARIN 35 is also taking place in San Francisco April 12-15.
There is always something on the "internet calendar" but this seems to be a
particularly full week.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*