[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 10 15:17:53 UTC 2015

Thank you Renate.

In the meantime, everyone, are there any near deadlines we need to be
particularly aware of?

All - for our forthcoming agenda, I note:

- NMI Consultation with a deadline of 1 May
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/2015-April/001276.html

- Follow-up from GCCS 2015 https://www.gccs2015.com/

Any others?