[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:52:56 UTC 2015

Hi

Thanks Nigel.  While we wait, here’s another interesting document, Letter dated 9 January 2015 from the Permanent Representatives of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to the United Nations addressed to the Secretary-General  https://ccdcoe.org/sites/default/files/documents/UN-150113-CodeOfConduct.pdf <https://ccdcoe.org/sites/default/files/documents/UN-150113-CodeOfConduct.pdf>

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland