[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Apr 11 13:09:47 UTC 2015

Dear Bill,

thanks for this. In your interpretation, does (2) include the writing
and distribution of malware, denial of service attacks as well hacking
and phishing?

A few years ago the Council of Europe discussed the appetite for the
drafting of a treaty akin the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty - and
there appears to have been no taste for it from States.

At IGF in Istanbul, the French GAC Representative came on stage to ask
that the NetMundial Principles be turned into a Treaty. Again - no traction.

Is this all just rhetoric or the opening of a new Chapter?