[ccwg-internet-governance] Should next week's CCWG IG call be postponed to the week of April 20th?

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Sun Apr 12 18:56:35 UTC 2015

Bill

Good evening and thanks for sharing this.  Think recall seeing it back in
January;  and you ask a good question whether just rhetoric; I suspect the
issue will not go away.  Indeed it has been bubbling away at the UN for some
time (indeed before WCIT) in the 1st Committee with the (so-called)
Government Group of Experts Examining need for some formal Code / Treaty.
Attached relates, though think Group are noes meeting again.

I suspect the language expressed in the Paper you circulated could well
surface during the WSIS Review discussions later in year.

https://ccdcoe.org/united-nations-group-governmental-experts-long-awaited-re
port-maintaining-peace-and-stability-ict.html