[ccwg-internet-governance] GCCS Statement

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:43:34 UTC 2015

First I have heard about it. I was supposed to attend, but had a change in plans, but would not have thought that I could endorse on the spot for CCWG. However, the draft was circulated on 4/7 for commentsand again on 4/15, so actually, there was time for ICANN staff to consult with CCWG-IG.
However, this seems to be a continuing view that ICANN staff and CEO/President are the I* team, and that is not bottom up in any way. so perhaps that is the best way to consider this?
Just a thought.