[ccwg-internet-governance] GCCS Statement

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:24:41 UTC 2015

Thanks, Nigel.
This can be a good learning experience for the CCWG-IG, as well, I think.We should discuss what we want from ICANN staff on the various events we have on our calendar of events.
For instance, I am attending CSTD and ITU Council, and WSIS Forum.Others on the CCWG-IG will as well.
Hoping that ICANN is attending CSTD and WSIS Forum as well. In both of those, it could be useful to have a high level discussion on the importance of these fora and how ICANN's mission, or IANA and Accountability may "come up".
I am happy to collaborate with you on identifying some of the topics of relevance to stakeholders on our upcoming CCWG-IG call.  Some are widely beyond ICANN's perview, but ICANN as a topic will be part of thediscussions.