[ccwg-internet-governance] GCCS Statement

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:26:54 UTC 2015

Thanks, Nigel.
I think that the CCWG-IG thinks that the IG session is ours to undertake planning on. Can you share the proposed time and date for that session with us?Also, did you mean, if the CCWG-IG wants to continue our pattern of holding a working session earlier in the week, or even week end?  If so, I think a working session of the CCWG-IG is important.
Marilyn