[ccwg-internet-governance] GCCS Statement

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:43:56 UTC 2015

Hi Nigel

It’s a bit awkward doing the IG public session before the CCWG IG working session (and counter-programmed to universal acceptance) but this is better than the initial proposal which had it on Thursday at the same time as the final CCWG Working Session and an IGC session.  So we’ll have to have to get that fully teed up online in advance...

It’s a fair bet that we do want a working session, presumably on Wednesday…per Singapore it seems a reasonable bet a lot of folks will show up, even if this list isn’t too active.  Is it not sufficient for you to just send Nick the same generic description used previously?  Do you need something else from us?

BTW what’s up with the WSIS Forum session in 5 weeks?  I see from the schedule it’s described as "ICANN Contribution to implementation of WSIS Action Lines; including the introduction of International Domain Names (ICANN).”  What are you thinking of doing, and can we be of any assistance?

Cheers

Bill

  ICANN, www.ncuc.org