[ccwg-internet-governance] Implementing WSIS Outcomes: A Ten-year Review report

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:43:32 UTC 2015

I will also post the Mapping document shortly.
How to assess effective engagement at CSTD
I have attended CSTD and Intercessionals for about 8 years, so perhaps can offer some thoughts about how to be most effectivefor the CS/NGO/Tech/BS folks attending, or able to contribute otherwise.
Nigel, thanks much for this.
I am sure you appreciate the workload of volunteers, who are struggling  already with our day jobs, and our commitment to be useful and meaningful in our contributions to the CSTD IG.  BUT, having an initial staff analysis and draft comments will smooththe way for our ability to contribute.