[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS FORUM AT ITU; ICANN

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 24 17:45:49 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Nigel. All - please spend some time over the week-end
thinking about this.

I do think that the proposed topic is both of interest with everyone in
the wider Internet Governance space and also highly topical right now.
The only concern is that at the moment I cannot see any "Globalisation
of ICANN" when it comes to IANA Stewardship transition. In fact, I
cannot see any Globalisation of ICANN this year that goes further than
any plans that were already in place prior to the IANA Stewardship
transition proposals.
As a result, with such a title, are we just not setting the session to
be criticised openly, as in stepping into a shooting range?

(own views)