[ccwg-internet-governance] Draft agenda for the CCWG IG call of Friday May 1st @ 14:00 UTC

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Wed Apr 29 08:30:40 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The draft agenda is now available on the wiki page.
https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+on+IG+Teleconference+-+2015.05.01

For your ease, I have added it hereunder.

1.       Welcome and introduction of new co-chair: Young-eum Lee (5')

2.       ICANN53 in Buenos Aires (20')

a.       Preparing the agenda for the IG Public Session

b.      Preparing the agenda for the CCWG IG F2F Session

3.       CCWG IG input (20')

a.       WSIS Forum Workshop

b.      Discuss how to participate more effectively in processes such as the NMI consultation (deadline was May 1st)

4.       "CSTD Plenary - WSIS Resolution on 10 Year Review" (5')

5.       The CCWG IG Charter (5')

a.       Decide on whether we can start accepting open membership and participation according to the amended rules

6.    AOB (5')

Best,
Renate

Renate De Wulf