[ccwg-internet-governance] EVENTS-CHALLENGES-OPPORTUNITIES Table

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:58:24 UTC 2015

This is useful to help our thinking... I think NSRC's calendar is for a much more technical purpose.  Maybe instead, we would put a link on this calendar of IG Ecosystem events, noting that a comprehensive technical community calendar is available... link...

The IG ecosystem meetings will be lost in the larger NSRC calendar... but I do think that making a link to it could be useful.

Sent from my iPad