[ccwg-internet-governance] Your input is required: Re: Draft agenda - CCWG IG call of Jan 6th at 15:15 UTC

Jörg Schweiger schweiger at denic.de
Wed Jan 7 07:20:03 UTC 2015

Dear  Olivier,

ad 1) I'd agree that whilst the Singapore meeting it's just not the right
time to elaborate on the NMI - nevertheless we need to take a look at the
outcome of the first NMI meeting (after Singapore).

ad 2) Isn't that a discussion that neededs to take place at the IGF
(first). I'd be interested to hear views on the topic, wondering if this
could be a substantiell step forward for the group.

ad 3) I strongly doubt that Cybersecurity is best accomodated at this
session.

ad 4) That could be a result of our work. Do we have anything to present,
yet?

With all the working groups that have been set-up recently, I would
present what the group is chartered to do and ask the community what their
expectations are.

Just my 5 cents as a non call participant

best,

Joerg

________________________________
Dr. Jörg Schweiger
CEO

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt

E-Mail: schweiger at denic.de
Tel: + 49 69 27 235 - 455
Fax: + 49 69 27 235 - 235

PGP-Key-ID: 0x6ACD 7361
Fingerprint: 0F4A 0169 8972 D87D 26BE  4BE8 B1D2 8B71 6ACD 7361

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister beim Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main
Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Andreas Musielak, Carsten Schiefner, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Keller