[ccwg-internet-governance] Your input is required: Re: Draft agenda - CCWG IG call of Jan 6th at 15:15 UTC

Sally Costerton sally.costerton at icann.org
Wed Jan 7 09:33:29 UTC 2015

I may not have been clear enough regarding my comments on Wolfgang and NMI on yesterday's call.  For the avoidance of doubt Wolfgang Kleinwechter has been not been appointed by ICANN but by NMI (see attached announcement here. https://www.netmundial.org/blog/secretariat/netmundial-initiative-announces-formation-its-inaugural-coordination-council-and

Thanks
Sally