[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG IG call is on Wednesday January 14th 2015 @ 16:30 UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:33:15 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

I am regrettably not available on Wednesday due to pre existing commitments that I cannot change.

I will have to provide after the fact input.

I am a little disappointed that the agenda is not published in the email that schedules the call.

INQUIRIES TO ICANN STAFF:
-WHEN IS THE TIME SLOT FOR THE FACE TO FACE WORKING SESSION FOR THE CCWG-IG?
-WHEN IS THE PROPOSED SESSION THAT WE ARE PLANNING FOR THE COMMUNITY, DURING ICANN52?
*in regard to that session, have we taken care to ensure that the GAC members can attend that session -- e.g. Wednesday is tough for the GAC, as they work on their Communique, AND, with the shift of the Board and GAC meeting to Wed a.m. [and ICANN staff will know if that has happened], that will mean challenges for GAC availability AND Board availability on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad