[ccwg-internet-governance] Designing the agenda of the CCWG on Internet Governance F2F meeting in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jan 15 21:35:25 UTC 2015

Hello all,

a follow-up to today's call. We discussed the agenda of our Face to Face
Working Group meeting.

Proposed topics (with name of proposer in brackets):
1-    Address the relationship between the Community and ICANN staff on
IG ecosystem in this session as well. (Marilyn)
2-    Understanding how the CCWG on IG membership is organized according
to the Charter (Olivier) – revise to allow observers who haven’t been
nominated by SO/AC/SG (Marilyn).
3-    Look at calendar of forthcoming activities and plan for the next
session of topics until the June ICANN meeting (Olivier)
4-    Plan the June ICANN meeting in BA and request from staff a
specific slot for the F2F CCWG IG (Marilyn)
5-    Taking stock of what was said during the IG Public Session (if
held before the F2F WG session). Preparing the IG Public Session (if it
happens after the F2F session)- (Olivier).

It was also suggested that an update on NetMundial & IGF could be
undertaken but concerns were expressed that this might serve double duty
with the Public Session, so this suggestion was not retained.

Feedback would be appreciated from everyone.