[ccwg-internet-governance] Your input is required: Re: Draft agenda - CCWG IG call of Jan 6th at 15:15 UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:24:11 UTC 2015

Why not cgi. Br and ICANN update re NMI and also Someone can update from the foray at Davos.
Like Fadi. But an update re NMI would include three players, right ?

Not
ICANN bd members .

Cyber security is also strange for this group. Not really prepared for that topic at this meeting. Cld work toward later meetings.

For this meeting, We shld start w update on WSIS and post WSIS implications for ICANN.

Sent from my iPhone