[ccwg-internet-governance] Designing the agenda of the CCWG on Internet Governance F2F meeting in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 20 20:07:17 UTC 2015

Hello all,

kind reminder about the proposal that came out of our call last week.
Please review the agenda for our Face to Face CCWG meeting in the
forwarded message below.
On this week's conference call we will spend some time reviewing any
comments received and amending the agenda as required. Please comment on
the list ASAP if you cannot make it to the call!

The Singapore schedule has been published:
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule-full

- Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance
Monday 9 February, 16:30-17:45 Room: Bras Basah

This means that our F2F session will take place *before* the public
session, so in item 5 below we will be able to prepare the IG public
session if needed.