[ccwg-internet-governance] Internet Governance Public Session in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 20 20:07:14 UTC 2015

Hello all,

kind reminder about the proposal that came out of our call last week.
Please review the agenda for our Public Session in the forwarded message
below. If you are okay with this, then we can send out the invitations.
On this week's conference call we will spend some time reviewing any
comments received and amending the speaker list as required. We will
also be discussing the provisional arrangements for the public session
since the Singapore provisional schedule has been published on:
http://singapore52.icann.org/en/schedule-full

The Internet Governance Public Session is on:
Thursday 12 February, 11:15-12:30 Room: Sophia

In particular we'll need to decide on session facilitators/presenters.
Also of importance, will be to hear from staff, now that we know the
room itself, what the format of the seating will be.