[ccwg-internet-governance] NETmundial Initiative Announces Formation of its Inaugural Coordination Council and a Broad Global Community Consultation Phase | NETmundial

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:23:27 UTC 2015

Just a reminder to all that there is the open consultation process as announced on the NMI website.  Also, it is worth noting that we have more than one CCWG-IG member who is on the Inaugural Coordination Council, so we do have a few knowledgeable colleagues. to draw on.

https://www.netmundial.org/blog/secretariat/netmundial-initiative-announces-formation-its-inaugural-coordination-council-and

Sent from my iPad