[ccwg-internet-governance] Summary of today's CCWG on IG call

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:28:44 UTC 2015

Hello

Marilyn, very sorry to hear this, hope everything is ok now, look forward to seeing you in Singapore.

Everyone, the Singapore schedule seems a real mess for us, with the CCWIG moved to Monday and competing with the CCWG Accountability, and the public IG session moved to Thursday and competing with CWG Stewardship as well as the GNSO Wrap Up etc.  I don’t know if anything can be done at this point, but these two sessions may have relatively low attendance and difficulty attracting ‘speakers’…perhaps an argument for keeping things flexible and a bit informal….

Bill