[ccwg-internet-governance] Summary of today's CCWG on IG call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Jan 25 00:09:08 UTC 2015

Dear Bill,

On 24/01/2015 17:28, William Drake wrote:
> Everyone, the Singapore schedule seems a real mess for us, with the
> CCWIG moved to Monday and competing with the CCWG Accountability, and
> the public IG session moved to Thursday and competing with CWG
> Stewardship as well as the GNSO Wrap Up etc.  I don’t know if anything
> can be done at this point, but these two sessions may have relatively
> low attendance and difficulty attracting ‘speakers’…perhaps an
> argument for keeping things flexible and a bit informal….

The meeting schedules have been a recurring mess since the week got
shortened while new topics have been added. The public session also
clashes with the ALAC wrap up. I am not too concerned with the clash
with the CWG IANA Stewardship since I'd imagine that by that time many
will be sick of that topic. But who knows? At this stage we really do
not have a choice. But I am realistic and share the same concerns.