[ccwg-internet-governance] Summary of today's CCWG on IG call

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:33:36 UTC 2015

We should ask ourselves and the fuller community -why was the week shortened? Who asked for that? The Board or the Community?-Why did the public aspects of the Board meetings disappear, in spite of concerns of the community?-Why is the Public Forum shortened  -- and a cocktail hour substituted for real discourse?
Marilyn