[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum: IANA Stewardship Transition - A Live Example of a Multi-Stakeholder Process

Tracy Hackshaw Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt
Tue Jun 9 23:36:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm not certain if this has already been shared, but ip-watch had a write-up on the WSIS Forum Panel last week. Apologies if it has already been posted to the list and I missed it.

UN Review Of WSIS Intensifies; Questions About ICANN Board Role In IANA Handover
Posted By William New On 02/06/2015 @ 3:49 pm	| No Comments

URL to article: http://www.ip-watch.org/2015/06/02/un-review-of-wsis-intensifies-questions-about-icann-board-role-in-iana-handover/

Sincerely,

TRACY HACKSHAW (MR.) | Dy National Chief Information Officer | Ministry of Science and Technology | Level 19, Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Rd. Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago | Direct: + 1 868 743 5576 | Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 |