[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum: IANA Stewardship Transition - A Live Example of a Multi-Stakeholder Process

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Jun 10 07:35:56 UTC 2015

Tracy

Good morning; thanks for circulating; had not seen either; a good summary;
especially on WSIS.  On the IANA Transition, the only quibble I would have
is the the role it assigns the ICANN Board re ³proposal² from ICG. Board
are the post box for NTIA (same the Community the postage) have mho role
in ³approving² proposal;

Best and see you in BA