[ccwg-internet-governance] Agenda for the Public Session on IG?

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Jun 17 14:02:14 UTC 2015

Marilyn cc as above

Good morning (from BA); please see attached; as sent to Chairs yesterday; we
can make minor changes before printing etc for session;

Many regards

Nigel

From:  Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday 17 June 2015 10:48
To:  Young-eum Lee <yesunhoo at gmail.com>, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Cc:  ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Agenda for the Public Session on
IG?

Is there a document from ICANN staff that I have missed? I apologize.
IF so, can you reforward, Renate? and if it is still due to arrive, can we
have an estimated time of arrival?