[ccwg-internet-governance] Agenda for the Public Session on IG?

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:33:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

my understanding is:
- first part  moderated by Bill will be about WSIS+10 review and we get
several invited discussants
- second part moderated by Peter about several events like WSIS forum , IGF
open consultations, NMI ,GCCS etc. Nigel will share soon the background
paper.
I attached the notes from last call which includes that.

Best,

Rafik