[ccwg-internet-governance] Agenda for the Public Session on IG?

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Jun 18 02:01:41 UTC 2015

Olivier

Good evening; thanks and congratulations on a successful UK IGF;

From:  Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Date:  Wednesday 17 June 2015 20:48
To:  Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson at icann.org>, Marilyn Cade
<marilynscade at hotmail.com>, Young-eum Lee <yesunhoo at gmail.com>, William
Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com>
Cc:  ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Agenda for the Public Session on
IG?

Thanks very much Nigel; I was quite busy organising UK IGF these past couple
of days hence a longer than usual turnaround time from me.
Upon my first read of the paper, I find this to be very useful indeed.
Many thanks,

Olivier