[ccwg-internet-governance] Edits to the Initial Draft prepared by Staff to support the CCWG-IG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:47:42 UTC 2015

I applaud the great initial draft that staff have prepared, and offer some edits, some of which are factual corrections that need to be incorporated.
Others are elaborations, and of course, ICANN staff may prefer to not accept, and I am fine with that!
VERY useful backgrounder!

Also, Nigel, can I ask you whether,  routinely, all of the regional UN organizations, AND  UNCTAD/CSTD, UNESCO, WIPO, and ITU are all invited to the ICANN meetings?
I guess I always thought they were, but in many cases, entities need formal invitations.