[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2015; CCWG SESSION ON IANA TRANSITION PROCESS

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Fri Nov 6 12:43:08 UTC 2015

Colleagues

Good afternoon.  As you know some of use our Brazil bound (attempt at poetry) for IGF 2015.

The Session on the multi-stakeholder process driving the IANA transition will be highlighted in our session (see http://sched.co/4bzK)' on Thursday.  Those not there can follow on line (and take part); also please tweet about it; #ICANN and #IGF2015

Will circulate the presentation when completed in next day or so.