[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2015; CCWG SESSION ON IANA TRANSITION PROCESS

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 08:56:30 UTC 2015

Thank you Nigel.

There is another workshop on IANA transition as well. Organized by The
Internet Governance Project, in collaboration with the Centre for
Communication Governance at the National Law University of Delhi, India

You can find a brief description below. The workshop will shed lights on
substantive matters related to IANA transition.

"What is really happening in the so-called IANA transition? What changes
have been proposed and what do they mean for way the Internet's crucial
global coordinating functions will work?
The Internet Governance Project and the Centre for Communication Governance
at the National Law University of Delhi, India invite you to their IGF
workshop on

The IANA Transition: A new era in Internet governance?

The workshop (#72) will be held Friday morning, November 13 at the IGF
venue in Joao Pessoa, Brazil. Mark your calendars!
For more information about the workshop and its themes and participants,
see this link:
http://www.internetgovernance.org/2015/11/03/a-new-era-igf-workshop-on-the-iana-transition/
"

Best regards,

Farzaneh

On 6 November 2015 at 09:43, Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson at icann.org> wrote:

> Colleagues
>
> Good afternoon.  As you know some of use our Brazil bound (attempt at
> poetry) for IGF 2015.
>
> The Session on the multi-stakeholder process driving the IANA transition
> will be highlighted in our session (see http://sched.co/4bzK)’ on
> Thursday.  Those not there can follow on line (and take part); also please
> tweet about it; #ICANN and #IGF2015
>
> Will circulate the presentation when completed in next day or so.
>
> Best
>
> Nigel

Farzaneh