[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2015; CCWG SESSION ON IANA TRANSITION PROCESS

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:01:15 UTC 2015

I appreciate the idea of recommending the other workshop, but this is a very busy IGF, and is about much more than the IANA Transition and Accountability. 😅

People may have loads of other busy plans in their schedules.
Regrettably, I did.
I hope all of you are committed to attending the WSIS+10 session on Tuesday and actively contributing!
Marilyn