[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2015; CCWG SESSION ON IANA TRANSITION PROCESS

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Nov 9 00:55:58 UTC 2015

Farzaneh

Good morning; hope all is well and you travels were safe.  Thank you for your note below.

Agree with Olivier completely; am sure there will be interest in all of these sessions; including the ICANN organised session on Monday (Day 0); hopefully later sessions in the week could be referenced at this;