[ccwg-internet-governance] COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT OUTCOME DOCUMENT (WSIS+10 REVIEW)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 24 20:26:01 UTC 2015

Thanks for this update, Nigel!

I have briefly run through the original paper and the comments which you
have proposed below and agree with the line taken. That said, I do not
quite understand your message below: does it mean that you will NOT be
sending the comments which are appended to this message to the process
in an official manner, but rather will discuss the amendments with the
co-facilitators orally?

Thanks for clarifying.