[ccwg-internet-governance] COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT OUTCOME DOCUMENT (WSIS+10 REVIEW)

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Tue Nov 24 20:33:26 UTC 2015

Though your question is for Nigel - no, we are not sending these comments (draft) formally.

And I'd like to share some observations from New York.
ICANN is currently not on the agenda of any of the member states, and we believe this is good; after all WSIS is not about ICANN, it was not about ICANN, and there's no practical reason to believe that it will be about ICANN.

I have constant communication with the co-facilitators, and their assistants, and they are informed about what we do, how, etc.

Hope this address your question.