[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 documents

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Tue Nov 24 20:54:19 UTC 2015

Hi.
Attached is a compilation distributed through one of the mailing lists I am on earlier today. It includes *all* proposals, from all member states, which will give you some idea what the document might have looked like.
Some of the ideas inside are still being discussed, and will be reflected in the next version of the co-facilitators draft. But some will not be. No need to worry or do anything - this is for information only.
However, if you have some comments, please, let me know. Likewise, if you have questions, just ask.

Best,
Veni