[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 documents

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:59:35 UTC 2015

As noted, things in NY are fluid.  I appreciate your sharing this for informational purposes, Veni.However, the drafting has moved on, so I would counsel against too much angst or drafting against this document.
What it is very useful for is to understand the views of different countries, and to consider, especially if you are a ccTLDor a company or NGO with presence in a country, whether you have shared your views with your country government contacts, so that they can share with their colleagues in NY.