[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 full program of side events + registration + some info on Nov. 24-25 negotiations

Andrii Paziuk pazval at mail.ru
Fri Nov 27 16:11:08 UTC 2015

Dear Veni
As you may see from the US comments on the Draft Outcome Document it's proposed to change the important wordings of para 49 with regard human rights and cybersecurity (to replace cybersecurity with cybercrime)  http://workspace.unpan.org/sites/Internet/Documents/UNPAN95644.pdf
I could not found position of civil society on this issue in the comments. Do you think it's important to rise this question for broader discussion?
It's very important to safe the wordings related to human rights dimension of cybersecurity! Worth reading:  https://opendemocracy.net/wfd/andrew-puddephatt-lea-kaspar/cybersecurity-is-new-battleground-for-human-rights .
Looking forward to meet colleagues in New-York!
Best wishes
Andrii

Andrii Paziuk
NGO Partners for Digital Rights Defenders / Ukraine
hr-online.org.ua