[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS+10 full program of side events + registration + some info on Nov. 24-25 negotiations

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 21:10:18 UTC 2015

Veni, so many thanks.
I want to take this opportunity to announce the side event on Dec 14 for IGF, with great appreciation to the Brazilian government and my fellow co organizers for WSIS+10 session at the IGF 2016.
Side events have separate registration from the main HL session, and while Veni has noted that,  I want to reinforce that as an opportunity.
Secondly, those on this list should ask if they have asked to their country delegation for the HL event if they could provide badges to attend as observers. and advise their national governments about why the side events matter, and that they want their UNGA teams to attend the side events.
Side events begin on 14th, on what I consider our shared interest event on IGF.Please for all on this list, feel free to email me,  regarding if you can attend on the 14th.
The co organizers may also be on the list, but if not I will ask them to sign up.
I want to be very clear that this is not an ICANN issue and in fact, I am taking advantage of an ICANN list about other issues but I think this might be a small violation of the list as this event is 'related'.