[ccwg-internet-governance] ISOC's WSIS+10 Matrix now available documenting countries' positions on WSIS+10

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:18:44 UTC 2015

Nigel, thanks so much for forwarding the ISOC doc, and for providing the additional informal summary of responses.
Very helpful.

From: nigel.hickson at icann.org
To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:40:59 +0000
Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] ISOC's WSIS+10 Matrix now available documenting countries' positions on WSIS+10

Good afternoon

A number of you will have probably seen this; an impressive piece of work indeed; looking at views of countries on WSIS+10 Review (no just their contributions to Non-Paper).

I also attach a draft Summary of Responses (of government contributions on the Non-Paper) we have prepared as an internal document.