[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:08:37 UTC 2015

Hi

So we just did a CCWIG call and agreed

Nigel Hickson

Konstantinos Komaitis

Desiree Miloshevic

A woman, preferably from the global South (help)

Virat Bhatia, AT&T / IGF MAG, India

Jeremy Malcolm, Electronic Frontiers Foundation, US

Markus Kummer, ICANN board

A woman, preferably from the global South (help)

Nigel and KK have accepted, everyone else needs to be invited by staff or co-chairs, then we can list at https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/thu-ig <https://dublin54.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/thu-ig>

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland