[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:35:57 UTC 2015

Hi Leon

Thanks for this.  Another colleague made the same suggestion to me yesterday.  My understanding is that the GAC will be hard at work at the same time, which is why Jandyr couldn’t do it, so I was assuming the same would apply to other GACsters.  But if we could persuade anyone to slip out of that meeting for a bit then there are a number of good choices, e.g.  Fátima, Olga Cavalli (Argentina), Manal Ismail and maybe Christine Arida (Egypt), etc.  Non-GAC options could be Nurani N, Marilia, Avri, others…all follow this stuff.

I’m just the co-moderator, not the organizer.  Nigel and/or the co-chairs can hopefully do some outreach and see who’d be available to enhance the blend, and nail down with the names agreed thus far whether they’re willing and able to join the parade.

Cheers

Bill