[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:26:09 UTC 2015

RATHER THAN trying to decide how to include the GAC, can you please contact Thomas, and invite any from the co chairs, etc.
As to non gac options, no one speaks for government, so I am assuming that this comment was civil society/NGO/academic options. as no one speaks for governments, except... government.
:-)