[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Oct 6 13:21:40 UTC 2015

Good afternoon

As discussed on call yesterday happy to take this forward re GAC

Sent from my iPhone

On 06 Oct 2015, at 15:26, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com<mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com>> wrote:

RATHER THAN trying to decide how to include the GAC, can you please contact Thomas, and invite any from the co chairs, etc.

As to non gac options, no one speaks for government, so I am assuming that this comment was
civil society/NGO/academic options. as no one speaks for governments, except... government.

:-)