[ccwg-internet-governance] IMPORTANT: Follow-up to today's conference call - Public Internet Governance Session in Dublin

Tracy Hackshaw Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt
Tue Oct 6 22:43:07 UTC 2015

As indicated by Bill, the GACsters, will likely be GACing on Thursday morning.

However, it is perhaps more possible on Thursday morning, more than on any other day, barring Monday, to get an active GAC member to participate in this session. Several will have booked their ticket home already to leave on Thursday morning or immediately after, so urgency in getting the request off to Thomas is required.

Sincerely,

TRACY HACKSHAW (MR.) | Dy National Chief Information Officer | Ministry of Public Administration | Level 19, Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Rd. Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago | Direct: + 1 868 742 7308 | Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 |